Overview and Responsibilities
Nickelodeon’s Nick Jr., the #1 preschool brand, seeks a Character Designer for Nickelodeon Digital, Preschool Division. The Designer will report to the Director of Animation, and be responsible for helping to develop new styles, as well as replicate existing ones.
· Generate new branded Characters.
· Designer work from concept through final delivery.
· Helping to establish new styles for emerging content.
· Building new assets for existing styles and properties.
· Working alongside Generalists to deliver production ready assets.
· Working quickly.
· Working with stake holder feedback to alter designs as needed,
· Be extremely detail-oriented, organized and thorough, able and willing to refine work to a high degree of polish.
· Experience designing for kid’s entertainment.
· Working in Cinema 4D/Maya/other 3D software.
· Rendering experience.
· Able to quickly sketch through ideas and process.
· Able to translate 2D concept work into final 3D.
· Capable of producing final assets translatable for production pipeline.
· Game experience a plus.
· Experience in Pre-K entertainment a plus.
· Excellent communication skills and a professional collaborative attitude
· Be flexible and have enthusiasm for innovation and change
· Must be able to complete tasks on tight deadlines
· Must have enthusiasm for innovation and change, and interest in keeping abreast of new developments
· Ability to articulate and influence creative concepts
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Portfolio of work relevant to the job description.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.