An Associate Producer for CNN en Espanol, works closely with line producers to assist them in putting together shows, helping to execute them from inception to completion.
Associate Producer duties include, but are not limited to :
– Writing scripts; coordinating with the international, national and affiliates desks to gather relevant video, sound and pkgs; working closely with graphics artists for other elements to enhance stories for shows.
– An AP is expected to assist supervisors and producers in the control room and should be able to handle live/breaking news coverage.
– He or she would produce live shots, coordinating logistics with correspondents, field producers, bureaus and freelancers.
– Exceptional communication skills are necessary.
– Assist producers with their editorial needs by helping gather information, video and graphics.
– In the process, APs will serve as a key individual who will coordinate closely with Media Supervisor at Media Operations.
– The AP will also have some writing responsibilities.
– 2+ years previous newsroom experience required.
– Basic typing and writing skills required.
– Strong communication skills required.
– Spanish language fluency, English language proficiency required.
– Video editing desired.
– News and business writing desired.
– Control room experience desired.
– College degree in journalism, or equivalent work experience.
– The preferred candidate is available to work any shift including overnights.
– Paid time off every year to volunteer
– Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
– 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
– 2018 Best Company for Dads
– An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
– Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.