The Information Technology organization provides strategic guidance, innovative technological solutions, customer service and information security to business units, brands and employees across NBCUniversal. The Technology organization works to simplify and improve our clients’ experiences with technology while developing innovative solutions that transform how we shape the future of media and entertainment.
The Media Tech Program is a challenging two-year rotational program created for recent college graduates with a passion for a career in technology. The program offers Associates the flexibility of rotation through 3 different business groups within Operations and Technology. These positions will promote technical breadth through our technical certification programs, mentorship and networking opportunities to help you jump start your career.
As a Media Tech Associate, you will work with teams such as News, Film, TV, Ad Sales, and Sports. You u0027ll help to drive change by identifying ways we can improve and have ownership of initiatives through to completion. You u0027ll develop an understanding, participate in training, and affect change in the following three areas:
Data and analytics
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Media Tech Associates must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in technical field (electrical engineering, computer science, or related major/minor)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to work in a combination of the following locations: NY, NJ, LA, CT, FL
• Passionate about staying current with technology changes
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation
• Proven self-awareness in a variety of work environments
• Self-starter capable of keeping on task and meeting multiple competing priorities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Previous work experience in a technology focused role
• Interest in media industry a plus
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.