21st Century Fox Atlanta, GA
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
The Coordinating Producer of Remote Events (CP) is one of two such positions within FOX Sports South responsible for the day to day management and oversight of live and taped event network productions in coordination with Executive Producer. The CP also plays a significant role in managing the coordination and integration of certain studio-based productions (primarily pre and post-game shows and live update cut-ins)into live event telecasts. To ensure that all event productions meet the network’s highest standard and are managed with great efficiency and coordination; the CP’s responsibilities more specifically include supervision and assignment of all event production Producers and Directors; coordination with the Director of Production Operations to maximize production resources within budgets; evaluation and critique of Producers, Directors and on-air talent; implement network production procedures and guidelines; and coordinate production needs for third party productions. This position also plays a role in coordinating and executing strategies of multiple departments within the network.
• Manages all staff and independent freelance production/on-air staff associated with the production of all assigned live event telecasts.
• Determines the producers, directors and all non-talent production personnel for live events as assigned and gives appropriate instruction.
• Serves as the primary contact for integrating and executing all production, marketing and ad sales elements within live events.
• Provides managerial oversight for all live events and communicates/produces documents outlining production operational details for each regional event. Ensures that all live event productions meet network standards and comply with network budget guidelines.
• Provides regular and frequent evaluations and feedback to all live event production personnel (producers, directors and talent)
• Interfaces with FSN Promotions, Sales, Graphics, Music, and Operations departments to ensure that all elements related to each production are appropriately delivered and accurately logged/trafficked as necessary.
• Provides excellent management and leadership to all event productions. Works with Coordinating Producer and Executive Producer to coordinate all studio and/or other productions and staff which may be involved in live events
• The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcast Production, Radio/TV/Film, or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 5-year supervisory or management experience in live sports event production or operations is required.
Experience with production budgets, hiring of above-the-line personnel and talent will be given the strongest consideration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed.
• Strong organizational and project management skills are necessary.
• A demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a high-pressure environment is essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook is necessary.
• A very strong understanding of the uses and capabilities of studio and remote production equipment is required.
• Experience with linear and non-linear editing equipment is preferred.
• Must have working knowledge of all elements of all live event sports television: facilities, crews, production techniques, graphics, scheduling and assignments; evaluation of creative elements.
Must have extensive experience in Live sports event television production at a “network” level.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.