Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new video streaming service, is seeking a digital-first designer to support the in-house creative and partnership marketing teams. The digital designer will take ideas, from concept to execution stage, working with cross-functional teams, project managers, and content experts. While delivering highly effective user experiences, the digital designer will create designs for a variety of uses, including: rich media ads, digital banners, product graphics, email templates, and social media graphics.
-Work with the partnership marketing team on campaigns creative assets and design versioning, across multiple platforms and user states.
-Keep up-to-date with the Peacock brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization to ensure all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint.
-Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished and delivered accurately and on-time.
-Coordinate with our Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create demand and conversion, and drive customer acquisition and retention.
-Keep current of design trends, emerging computer applications, and in particular the streaming universe.
• Degree or training in graphic/communication design
• 3+ years of work experience; digital media and/or direct-to-consumer preferred entertainment.
• Experience designing for digital-first platforms a must, display advertising, email, and social.
• Full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software.
• Adept at using web pages and applications, such as HTML and CSS.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture
• Adept at handling tight deadlines and ever-changing assignments.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Highly analytical, data driven, and product-minded..
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.