Our team is seeking an experienced video editor for a full-time position.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in editing for Broadcast TV, including commercials/promos. The ideal candidate will also be well-versed in editing video content for online/digital and social media.
Candidates must have a positive attitude, professional demeanor, and be able to manage time and stress under tight timelines while working together within a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
– Working together with Creative Director and Executive Producer/Senior Editor to bring content to its full potential – Offline/Online editing for a variety of clients/projects with Premiere Pro, and using our in-house graphics and audio teams
– Ability to synthesize notes from internal and external teams to adjust edit efficiently while maintaining quality of work
– Working w/ Edit Assist to ingest, organize and backup footage/assets
– Working w/ Edit Assist to download/catalog video assets for projects
– Working w/ Edit Assist to prepare hard drives for shoots
– Being the master of your domain – frame rates, aspect ratios, resolutions, codecs, interlacing, digital formats, NLE systems, computer equipment, shortcuts/quick keys, understanding workflow from all angles (Offline/Online, GFX, Audio OMFs), ensuring every single cut is mistake free
– Conforming footage for GFX and color correct, mastering, delivering spots to spec
– Attending shoots when possible to give post-production input and get ahead on the edit
– Participating in brainstorms/ideation
– Building on knowledge/expertise of editing through research and seminars
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
– Must have at least three years producer/edit experience, broadcast/advertising background a plus
– Must be proficient in edit management and workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro
– Must be proficient in Apple computer workflow
– Must have a Bachelor’s degree
– Strong editing and storytelling ability using a variety of techniques with pacing, sound, dialogue, effects, and music
– Ability to work together within a highly collaborative, team-based environment
– Willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure
– Strong inclination to multi-task, prioritize assignments, self-start, and problem solve to manage schedule and come up with solutions
– Having a working knowledge of the brands/voices of both TV networks and advertisers to deliver effective brand integrations
– A strong understanding of web, social, mobile and emerging technologies
– Passion for delivering the best
This is a full-time staff position with competitive salary and a quarterly bonus program offering a complete benefits package (health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401K matching plan).
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.