ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist production staff in developing relevant stories for television, film, online streaming and other platforms.
· Research topics using a variety of sources, including video archives, the internet, library archives and others as needed.
· Communicate with writers, directors, managers and other members of staff to ensure a smooth running of the project.
· Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer and performing other tasks as required.
· Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, food and other necessary items for the project.
· Produce and edit video content that adhere to company guidelines and standards to share on online channels, including social media and YouTube.
· Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and postproduction.
· Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
Enrolled in accredited college or university with ability to receive credit.
Actively persuing a related career in the film and television industry.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Proficient in Adobe Pro CC.
Proficient in editing in Final Cut or Adobe Premiere.
Proven problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Working knowledge of social media channels.
Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Due to COVID, this internship is currently operating remotely (via audio and video communications). When the situation becomes safe, there is the potential for the job to require more in-person interaction.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Fully Remote
Internship Compensation: College Credit
Company’s website: https://www.3rdfathom.com/
Work Remotely: Yes
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.