We are looking for a freelance videographer who is a storytelling expert and proficient in all aspects of shooting and post-production. The role will be an integral member of the team, responsible for creating content and instrumental in evolving and enhancing the story of a growing beauty and wellness brand. Our in-house marketing team is responsible for a range of content—from our brand voice and messaging, digital marketing, to product and packaging design for each of our products. The role will report into our Vice President of Marketing.
· Ability to shoot and produce small scale projects / see a video
project through from conception to post-production
· Edit short-form videos from scratch for our various channels
(website, paid social and display, email and other owned channels), using
impeccable creative instincts and industry best practices
· Drive all aspects of the video post-production process — from
ingesting footage following a shoot, to creating dailies, to exporting for
· Manage HD video workflow across formats, locations, and
· Self-starter who wants to help grow a business, and who can work
independently with minimal direction
· Experience and passion working with beauty/personal care brands
· Bachelor’s Degree in Film, Photography or equivalent
· 3+ years of video shooting and editing experience
· Strong attention to detail, an eye for quality
· Experience editing in the digital space for web and social
· Ability to both give and take direction
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently in order to meet
· Expert in digital technology and editing software packages (e.g.
Lightworks, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
· Experience working with tight deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention
to detail and organizational skills
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.