Fabric.com is the leading online fabric store that specializes in fabric, patterns, notions and accessories. Headquartered just outside Atlanta, Fabric.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amazon.com. We strive to be the most trusted and inspirational fabric store in the world, providing a flawless customer experience through passion and continuous innovation.
Fabric.com’s marketing team is seeking a talented and energetic Designer to assist in the creation of marketing materials that support our acquisition, retention, and brand marketing efforts. The Designer will work directly with the marketing manager to conceptualize and produce digital creative assets to support all marketing initiatives.
Our Designers live and breathe digital creative, and are critical members of the Marketing team. They possess an intimate understanding of design as well as best practices for web and mobile. They are confident self-starters who are comfortable working within a rapid concept development environment. Candidates will provide a digital portfolio and/or links to examples of digital design work. Experience within an eCommerce or retail environment is highly preferred. UI design experience and copywriting are a bonus.
· Produce creative assets in support of all marketing and site initiatives including, but not limited to: email campaigns, display advertising, along with any social and affiliate creative placements.
· Translate business and marketing needs into creative that is clear, compelling, visually interesting, intuitive and emotionally engaging.
· Create customer-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions, creative exploration and development of seasonal/promotional themes that support Brand visual standards, style guides, color palettes and templates.
· Understand the motivations and needs of the customer base – as well as significant segments within the customer base – and base all design on her needs.
· Help maintain creative asset library, and assist in supporting evolving brand design standards
· At least 1-2 years of experience as a graphic designer, interaction designer, production artist, or similar role.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating awe-inspiring user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to take designs from concept to launch.
· Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
· Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for mobile spaces.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Visio, PPT, Dreamweaver.
· UI design experience
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.