Company Encompass Digital Media
ENCOMPASS IS A GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICES COMPANY FOCUSED ON SUPPORTING BROADCAST, CABLE AND DIGITAL LEADERS. WE DESIGN, IMPLEMENT AND OPERATE RELIABLE VIDEO SOLUTIONS THAT CAPTURE, PROCESS AND DELIVER OUR CLIENTS VIDEO CONTENT FROM ANY SOURCE, IN ANY FORMAT, TO ANY DESTINATION IN THE MOST EFFICIENT MANNER POSSIBLE.
* Responsible for ingest and quality control of broadcast materials into all automation systems.
* Ingest and QC of broadcast material into multiple server systems.
* Operate routers, patch bays, waveform monitors, Vector scopes and encoding equipment.
* Trim programming and enter timing information into Server Database.
* Knowledge of internal tracking systems (i.e. Xytech)
* Provide relief for Master Control, Library and Media Coordinators when necessary.
* Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
* A.A. or B.A. Broadcast related degree and/or minimum of two years related work experience.
* Experience in tape formats and equipment of a server based ingest system.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Able to work weekends, nights, overtime and holidays.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong communications skills, written and oral.
The nature of this position requires the employee to work in an administrative office environment. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds and be physically mobile, i.e. able to bend, lift, climb stairs, and transport items. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ENCOMPASS DIGITAL MEDIA IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.