Candidate will be responsible for graphic design, animating and producing for Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta Falcons Football and Atlanta United MLS Soccer. Technical implementation and production of elements for features, embedded video or video board related content for the Game Presentation, Live Events and Stadium Production department of AMB Sports and Entertainment.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create and design motion graphics & edits for various digital video displays and digital media platforms
• Create 2D and 3D motion graphics animations for videos and digital experiences
• Design style frames, build storyboards, animate and composite videos
• Develop and document technical specifications, creative guidelines and protocols
• Provide design support for internal requests, major and private events
• Produce project files and usage protocols for the Stadium Productions staff, clients and vendors
• Responsible for quality control for aspects of graphic and video production
• Work on multiple projects concurrently, meet demanding review schedules, and balance time constraints
• Develop and execute road map for future innovations and improvements
• Assist in some capacity in the execution of the in-game show for all events at Mercedes-Benz including but not limited to Atlanta Falcons Football, Atlanta United FC MLS Soccer, and more.
• Responsible for fact checking, research and art/video consistency for their respective projects. (This includes using images from Getty or any other approved source).
• Assist with maintenance and service of any department related equipment as needed within the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
• Act as a game day lead or co-lead for events at Mercedes-Benz including but not limited to Atlanta Falcons Football, Atlanta United FC MLS Soccer, and more.
• Assist in the pre-production and production of video shoots for events at Mercedes-Benz including but not limited to Atlanta Falcons Football, Atlanta United FC MLS Soccer, and more.
• Candidate will be assigned other duties as applicable. (This may include file management, organization of content across many different platforms and software, etc.).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree emphasis in motion design, video editing and/or post production
• 5-10 years’ work experience in video and live production
Candidate must be proficient in all aspects of graphic and video post-production including (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Illustrator, Photoshop) and any associated plug-ins.
Candidate must possess strong graphic production skills and a thorough, hands-on working knowledge of video, HD display operations and integrated audio in a live sports entertainment environment.
Candidate must be able to work well under pressure, be self-motivated and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape.
Candidate must be able to work well with other graphic producers, editors and game presentation staff in order to collaborate and establish an effective workflow within the team environment.
Candidate must be able to adapt to ever changing requests, design edits and/or revisions and must be able to take direction and produce an approved finished product in a timely manner.
Candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills.
Candidate must be flexible in working hours including nights, weekends and holidays when needed.
Candidate MUST be able to supply web-links to completed work, demo reels or any other content, which validates their application and work experience.
Knowledge of the following equipment (Bonus)
Deadline Render farm Manager
Dreamcatcher Replay Systems
RED Monstro 8K camera
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.