We are looking for Producers to create content and perform production responsibilities for network and local programming.
– Employee will focus on generating content for the network and local operations, including programming, digital content and technical duties.
– Will also perform on air duties, including full on-air shift.
– Will work on all aspects of show production from beginning to end.
– Protects the iHeartMedia brand.
– Creates and introduces new concepts and ideas, provides/solicits content and audience research, identifies suitable ideas from others, carries out thorough research and disseminates which archive and audio resources can be used.
– Pursues information, overcomes obstacles and pitches ideas to senior colleagues.
– Oversees scheduling and supervision of contributors and programs.
– Develops/produces content, writes scripts, plans and sets the show schedule, and directs on-air talent in conjunction with the show outline/time-line.
– Position location TBD.
– Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences; has comprehensive knowledge of subjects relevant to specific radio genres
– Understanding of the radio market, different station/program styles, audience demographics
– Excellent writing and storytelling skills; ability to tailor and adapt content for different audiences and platforms
– Proven track record of motivating, coaching and leading a team
– Full knowledge of the law, ethics and industry regulations around radio production; knows when it is necessary, and how to acquire, relevant clearances and licenses, including copyright and music clearances
– Understanding of the requirements of relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
– Excellent IT skills, including data handling, audio editing and image manipulation software
– Ability to build rapport and draw information from people
– Confidence and tenacity when dealing with difficult decisions and/or issues
– Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
– Excellent planning and organizing skills
– Excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy, empathy and patience
– 5+ years’ experience as Radio Producer
– 4-year college degree preferred
– Postgraduate studies in Radio Production a plus
– None required
Atlanta, GA: 1819 Peachtree Road NE, Suites: 210, 605, 700, 30309
Position Type: Regular
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.