Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking a Photographer/Video Producer to join the Photo & Video production team. We tell the stories of how Habitat builds strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter. We are looking for a person with both photography and videography experience who knows how to shoot compelling images and craft compelling story lines that highlight our work and support the Habitat brand.
Our team provides exceptional photography, video production and media services for the global organization, including creative conception, pre-production, post production and motion graphics support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Photographer/Video Producer captures images of our work in the U.S. and around the world that support content needs, campaigns and multimedia initiatives furthering Habitat’s vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Working with our team of producers, photographers, editors and the department director, you will bring professional experience and technical expertise to offer creative solutions that meet our imaging and production goals. In addition, you will often be required to work independently to shoot, edit, and fulfill photo and video projects for i clients ranging from Communications colleagues to development officers to program and event leads. Projects include branding/marketing, resource development and fundraising, social media, donor-facing projects and the creative use of visual media to convey Habitat’s communications initiatives.
In this role, you will be expected to demonstrate initiative, organization, problem-solving skills and teamwork.
We are a collaborative team and the Photographer/Video Producer will have the opportunity to contribute to the creative direction of individual projects and to the department as a whole. In addition to photography and videography responsibilities, you will be expected to participate in a variety of production roles, so experience in all aspects of photo and video production is required.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in film, television or video production (or related field)
• Years of Related Experience: 5 years of experience in all aspects of photography, photo editing and video production.
• Photography and video production field experience
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Understanding of image library and storage systems
• Ability to absorb and respond to creative feedback
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to work independently and make creative decisions
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and project perspectives
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Motivated team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
• Active support of HFHI Values:
o Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves
o Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
o Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
• Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full-time – Salaried
Employment Type: US Employment
Job Function: Communications
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.