Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
Print scripts for anchors and build scrolling crawl daily and maintain with continual updates and breaking news.
Assist in compiling research for anchors, maintaining on-air updates during live program.
Gather information on breaking stories for anchors to relay on air.
Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.