WXIA, a TEGNA company and the NBC affiliate in Atlanta, GA, is looking for a Social Media Producer for a Monday through Friday, live, one-hour talk show based in Atlanta, Georgia. The Social Media Producer will produce and maintain content for the show and its related digital platforms — mobile sites, apps and social media pages — with the goal of building and growing an audience of loyal visitors.
• Write and adapt broadcast television material for digital properties.
• Create significant, original, engaging stories for the digital platforms.
• Create engaging content on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites that draw eyeballs to digital and to television.
• Participate in the creative development, technical implementation and curation of online content for the website and related digital platforms.
• Work collaboratively with other show personnel, marketing, programming and sales departments to seamlessly syndicate content, growing audience engagement and interaction on television and online.
• A minimum of 3 years combined professional experience in web/social media, print or broadcast journalism is required.
• A degree in journalism or related field is preferred.
• Serious candidates should have a strong writing background and a proven track record with content management systems, Facebook, Twitter, other social media platforms, analytics, non-linear video editing and basic HTML.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at FilmConnx.com.