Producer at Media Monks | March 2020 – May 2020
Embedded Video Producer at Google ( Small and Medium Business Video)
Production Manager at Suite Spot | June 2018 – February 2020
Clients: Salesforce, Facebook, Sesame Street, Jack Morton, Denso, Edit 1, Discovery,
Metro PCS, Universal McCann, and NASDAQ
– Live stream and commercial production manager, and post-production coordinator
– Lead a team of producers and provide oversight for productions from start to delivery
– Lead key internal meetings and team communications
– Oversee resourcing, production budgets, vendor onboarding, crew booking (non-union and
SAG), casting, scouting, accounting, payroll, insurance, client liaison, scheduling, planning,
and other video filming logistics
– Optimize production workflows and project reporting for live and video production teams
– Responsible for all aspects of production and live broadcast during Dreamforce,
Salesforce’s annual four-day event that brings together the entire Salesforce community
– Knowledge of closed captioning, switching, and other live stream related specifics.
Producer at Free Range Puppies | February 2014 – December 2017
Clients: First Republic Bank, Netflix, Khan Academy, Vodafone, IDEO, Asevi (Europe), and
The ARC San Francisco
– Advertising agency and film creative producer: TV broadcast, branded content video,
and still photography. Work with team leads on efficient project intake, developing new
content, maintaining brand standards, and providing reviews and approvals.
– Line producer for Vodafone-sponsored web video series ‘El Futuro Es Apasionante’.
Developed, tracked and reported on key project metrics
– Film producer on Moses , feature-length, hybrid documentary: www.mosesdoc.com
– Producer and assistant director on The Mural , interactive short documentary:
– Creative producer and project manager on the multimedia project:
– Comprehensive experience in fundraising, crowdfunding, and the film festival distribution.
Freelance Producer at Werehaus | March 2018 – April 2018
Photography production for Google’s sponsored, Gender Equity Campaign in New Delhi,
Freelance Line-Producer at BBDO | January 2018 – March 2018
Part-Time Line Producer at Gold Front Agency | January 2017 – December 2017
Clients: Zendesk, Newsela, Qualcomm, and Drawbridge
Advertising agency and line producer: branded content video, and still photography
Artist in Residence at SFFILM | November 2016 – November 2018
Two-year residency at the FilmHouse to work on ‘Moses’, a feature-length documentary
following the journey of redemption of a gifted musician who experienced homelessness
in San Francisco for over 20 years: www.mosesdoc.com
Screening Committee Member at San Francisco Green Film Festival | October 2015 – April 2016
– Screening films for the festival’s official selections
– Assisting with programming and event organization
Associate Producer at Open Signal Films | November 2015 – April – 2016
– Impact and associate producer on ‘Exiled’, a documentary film following the story of two
deported U.S. military veterans fighting to be heard from Mexico: www.exiledfilm.info
– Crowdfunding lead ($60,000)
Event and Partnership Lead at the Disposable Film Festival | January 2016- April 2017
– Responsible for handling all venue logistics/booking/permits
– Programming assistant with the co-founder of DFF
– In charge of acquiring sponsorships and partners for the festival
– Conceptualize workshops and organize all details for the event
– Manage 25+ volunteers during festivals
– Assist with fundraising for the festival
– Worked closely with the marketing team to rebrand the festival’s website, and build
strategic branded content for social media
San Francisco Events Lead at The Ivy Plus Society | November 2013- December 2018
– Acquiring strategic partners and sponsors for Ivy League Chapters.
– Hosting events for 60-400 people
– A jury at DMA Asia and Social Echo Awards, 2015.
– Screening department crew at Tribeca Film Festival, April 2015.
– Board member of Bay Area Women in Film and Media.
– M.F.A. in Creative Strategy, Academy of Art University, San Francisco, 2011- 2015.
– B.A. in Economics, Sophia College, Mumbai, India. 2004 – 2007.
LANGUAGES & SKILLS
– Proficient/Bilingual in English, Hindi, and Bengali
– Proficient in Salesforce CRM, Slack, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom
RECOGNITIONS & PUBLICATIONS
– ‘The Mural.’ Winner of 15 awards worldwide: www.themural.org
– ‘Exiled.’ Nominated at 3 Oscar-qualifying festivals and Best Documentary Winner at San
Diego Latino Film Festival: www.exiledfilm.info
– Times of India: Bengali girl’s tryst with San Fran panhandler finds life on screen
– KQED Behind The Lens: ‘Moses’ Documentary Changes Lead Character and Filmmakers’
– WeTransfer | WePresent: ‘ Stories Behind The Fog .’
– Hoodline: ‘Stories Behind the Fog’ Brings Locals Face-To-Face With SF’s Homeless
March - May 2020
Embedded Producer on Google Account
June 2018 - March 2020
Live Stream Production Manager and Producer on Commercial Branded Content.