3330 Plantation Trace, Milton, GA 30004 | (707) 205-9974
Jeff@JeffTomblin.com | Portfolio: JeffTomblin.com/Gallery
Content production for brand development, brand identity, and client engagement.
A.B., University of Georgia December 2019
Major: Entertainment and Media Studies; minor, Communication Studies
Digital Media Director, Lone Conservative LLC, Alpharetta, GA. March 2017 – Present
• Oversee budget of multiple digital media projects and manage online media strategies.
• Train new contributors to format, document, design, and edit digital media content, ranging from video series, promotional graphics, and podcasts.
• Set and maintain a professional brand standard to ensure brand consistency on all digital media platforms.
• Hold monthly staff meetings, informing our 125+ contributors of news and site developments.
Studio Intern, Ryan Seacrest Studios, Atlanta, GA. June – August 2019
• Hosted the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s radio show with guest stars such as Shawn Mendes, Billie Eilish, and Alessia Cara.
• Produced daily show plans for 2-3 hour broadcasts and held events for walk-in hospital patients.
CEO, Jeff Tomblin Productions, Atlanta, GA. June 2017 – Present
• Developed the Redhead Nation broadcast graphics, show plans, and video productions.
• Produce professional marketing assets, motion graphics, montages, and video training tools.
Co-Founder, Memory Maker GA, Atlanta, GA. May 2010 – May 2020
• Coordinated special events and promotions aimed at increasing consumer engagement.
• Oversaw digital space—including web maintenance and graphic production.
Social Media Training, Lone Conservative LLC, Alpharetta, GA. June 2017 – Present
• Training sessions instructing Lone Conservative contributors on best practices when promoting oneself and their organization.
News and Media Training, Leadership Institute, Athens, GA. June 2017 – December 2019
• Professional training sessions on forwarding one’s media presence, practicing best research strategies, and journalistic writing.
The University of Georgia
- 08/03/2015 - 12/25/2019 B.A. Entertainment & Media Studies; Minor in Communication Studies