Content Creator/ Screenwriter
Sportamix – Los Angeles, CA September 2019 to January 2019
• Responsible for creating and managing postings for all Sportamix social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) • Create and develop content for the company’s platforms.
• Research Facebook and Instagram insights daily to make sure the company continues to reach their target audience effectively.
Actors Comedy Studio – Los Angeles, CA March 2019 to January 2019
• Responsible for writing, editing and producing comedic skits (scripted and unscripted) for the studios Instagram page
• Weekly duties include meeting with the studios writers and marketing team to make sure content is updated effectively • Write scripted content daily via Final Draft and Celtx’s
New York Conservatory of Dramatic Arts – New York, NY January 2018 to January 2019
• Made sure that the conservatory’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook was updated daily
• Help create innovative content (scripted and unscripted) to post on schools social media page.
• Collaborate with school sponsors, marketing team, and faculty on events to make sure daily event postings had the correct information
Catapult Studios – Atlanta, GA November 2015 to August 2017
• Responsible for all daily camera operations for the company’s self tape division.
• Cut and Edit clients self tape footage via Final Cut Pro and iMovie.
• Help manage and organize company media files.
Providence Ministries – Charlotte, NC July 2012 to June 2016
• Post daily news and events on social media
• Assist the Administrator with bulletin’s newsletter, church programs, facebook and social media postings • Insure that members are aware of meeting locations every month.
New York conservatory for dramatic arts
- 2016-2018 Associates in film and television