Dedicated digital media expert with over 12 years experience in video production, visual storytelling and social ad campaigns. Deep industry knowledge and expertise in pre-production through post production, creative direction, motion graphics, scripts, audio, lighting and video concepts. An amazing eye for detail and proven track record of building outstanding digital campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
Advidd – Dallas, TX May 2018 – PRESENT
Marketing Content Director
· Assembled team to gain Hewlett Packard, Toyota USA, AT&T, TED talks and Bravo TV as clients.
· Reduced video cost by 25% in 6 months through building key stakeholder relationships.
· Developed Moodz app marketing campaign, video production, motion graphics and UX design leading to investment from Dr. Pepper Vice President.
· Leveraged consumer data to run targeted video ads increasing client base by 30% in first year.
Dex YP – Dallas, TX November 2015 -September 2018
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
· Spear-headed team of 6 campaign managers to #1 team and 25% KPI growth in 6 months.
· Led digital campaign for top client with 21,000 customers leading to 53% CTR growth.
· Built and implemented marketing strategies, video concepts, script writing, including digital, print ads, graphic/UX design, training visuals.
· Training facilitator for launch of new THRYV app resulting in 25% average increase in clients.
SMFilms – Conway, AR January 2010 – May 2017
Videographer | Owner
· Successfully led video production team to Small Business of the Year finalist in the state of Arkansas through outstanding service in year 2015
· Maintained 96% satisfaction rate serving 150+ clients over 7 years through corporate and wedding videos
· Trained and directed video team through all phases of production ranging from original video concept, scheduling, storyboarding, lighting, sound and post editing to exceed project deadlines
Film Theater | Business Marketing– Prairie View A.M August 2010- September 2013
Mass Communications |Business -University of Arkansas Little Rock August 2008- May 2010
· Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Final Cut Pro to visually communicate brand identity across multiple platforms.
· Analytical knowledge of Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, SEO and SEM strategy to identify target audiences and digital marketing strategy.
· Entrepreneurial experienced with a focus on leadership, conflict resolution, team-building and customer relations.
· Excellent communication and writing skills that increase sales and product conversions.
· Outstanding organizational, project management, multitasking, and problem-solving abilities.
· Mastery of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
ARvets – Non-Profit Organization
April 2013- November 2013
· Volunteered 10-15 hours per week to help veterans suffering with PTSD to receive financial, mental, and career support.
· Successfully developed resume building guide and presentations to receive funding from private donors.
AWARDS AND HONORS
B.L.A.C.K Presidents Club – Prairie View A.M
November 2010 -September 2013
· Chosen by board to work closely with vice president, professors and academic advisors to implement community outreach, youth mentorship, campus activities for African Americans
· Selected to film and direct video campaigns for university to inspire minorities to be successful
Small Business of the Year Finalist – Arkansas SRS Capital Award
November 2013- November 2015
· SMFilms was recognized for outstanding videography service to small businesses in Arkansas